Every organization has one or more of the 3 big storage issues in the industry:
- Out of control capital expenditures
- Backup and disaster recovery inconsistencies
- Data that never stops growing
What trends have come up to solve them, and what are other government organizations doing to get them under control?
Xenium, a trusted government IT supplier, invites you to a webinar on Tues, June 13 at 10:30am.
You will learn how you can:
- Reduce capital expenditures and save up to 60% on your storage and management costs
- Solve growing data storage problems
- Completely remove hardware refresh cycles
- Give new life to legacy equipment and use current storage hardware more efficiency
- Implement a back-up and disaster recovery plan Register for the webinar here and learn how other government organizations are managing these data problems.